Part No.: CBL13
Clamp-On Circuit Breaker Lockout
a) Made from rugged polypropylene and impact modified nylon.
b) Can be used with lockout cleats in the bottom for hard locking long sliding switches and switches with large angular rolation.
c) Can be easily operated without any tools.
d) Accepts padlock shackles up to 9/32’’ (7.5mm) in diameter.
For large 480-600V breaker lockouts,handle width≤70mm
In April 2006, when the refining process operator li xx was operating the 2 crystal tank, he reached into the crystal tank with a stainless steel spoon in his right hand to clean the materials around the wall of the tank without turning off the stirrer. The stirrer started, resulting in the avulsion of one third of his right upper arm.
Cause of accident:
The main reason for the accident is that the employee disobeyed the operation procedure and put his arm into the crystal tank to clean up.
1. Li cleaned the material of the wall of the medicine tank without power failure, which was the main cause of the accident and was mainly responsible for it.
2. The team leader, safety officer and sub-factory of the business division fail to timely check and stop the violation of rules and regulations on the scene, which is the indirect cause of the accident and shall be responsible for management
1. Lack of safety awareness and skills, causing accidents sooner or later. There is no strong safety awareness, will ignore the existence of the source of danger, no good safety skills, will do nothing in the face of the source of danger.
2. Production units and operators do not fully understand the seriousness of the consequences of violation of regulations and discipline, resulting in the frequent occurrence of "three violations".
Short connection protection, bury hidden danger
How it happened:
Around 11 o 'clock at night in August 2003, a worker of a company in Qingdao, ma, was operating the injection molding machine. Due to the malfunction of the mechanical protection baffle of injection molding equipment, the mechanical protection was not maintained. When the equipment completes the injection molding of the workpiece to take part, the equipment moves, will operate the right arm of the male into a serious injury.
Cause of accident:
1. The direct cause of the accident is that someone changed the protective devices of the equipment without permission.
2. The main cause of the accident is that the equipment and safety officers fail to carry out the daily inspection and supervision of the injection molding machine and go through the scene, and fail to find and solve the problem effectively.
3. The team leader, safety officer and sub-factory of the business division fail to timely check and stop the violation of rules and regulations on the scene, which is the indirect cause of the accident and shall be responsible for management.
1. "three violations" is one of the original causes of production safety accidents. The accidents caused by illegal operation and violation of labor discipline account for more than half of the total number of accidents. "Three violations" has become the main cause of the accident.
2. Production units and operators do not fully understand the seriousness of the consequences of violation of rules and regulations, resulting in the phenomenon of "three violations" many times.