Pin In Standard Circuit Breaker Lockout
Part No.: PIS
Miniature Circuit Breaker Lockout
Pin in standard circuit breaker lockout
Mini circuit breaker lockout
Circuit Breakers are a cost efficient, versatile alternative to wire fuses and also double up as a mains power lockoff. However, if someone is performing maintenance on a system that has been de-energised,then the system can still be made live again by anyone, whether it be a disgruntled operator returning from tea break and wondering why his machine isn't working or even someone accidentally knocing the switch. To this end, we offer a range of Lockout Tagout equipment, designed to fit any circuit breaker, to ensure no one can re-energise a circuit ifsomeone is performing maintenance or repairs on it.
Made of engineering plastic strengthened nylon PA.
Designed for breakers that have holes in the switch tongue.
Quick and easy - just snap in place and applya safety padlock.
Dual cavities accomodate different size switch tongues
Can take padlocks with a shackle diameter up to 7mm.
Available for single and multi-pole breakers.
POS (Pin Out Standard), 2 holes required, fit up to 60Amp
PIS (Pin In Standard), 2 holes required, fit up to 60Amp
POW (Pin Out Wide), 2 holes required, fit up to 60Amp
TBLO (Tie Bar Lockout), no hole in breakers required
Handling charge level
1. Dress code for employees' labor insurance.
2. The stone furnace will be shut down and tag according to the tagout system.
3. Only one access door of the calcium carbide furnace can be opened at a time for treating the material surface, and the next access door can be opened only after the ash accumulated from this cleaning is removed.
4. When dust is accumulated on the furnace cover plate, keep away from people under the furnace
5. The water accumulated on the material surface and furnace cover plate shall be dealt with timely. Waterproof and moisture-proof safety measures shall be taken with dry wood boards or insulating belts.
6. The tools for processing the material surface should be placed under the north wall of the material surface neatly after use, which cannot affect the on-site maintenance work and walking passage.