Tie Bar Circuit Breaker Lockout
Part No.: TBLO
Miniature Circuit Breaker Lockout
Tie bar circuit breaker lockout
Made of a durable glass-filled nylon
Safe and effective method for locking out miniature circuit breakers
Recommended to lock with lightweight Compact Safety Padlocks, and can accept up to 9/32" shackle diameter(7mm).
Require no tools to install! Easily installs with a convenient thumb wheel
Tie Bar style lockouts have a convenient thumb wheel for quick application.
Available for single and multi-pole breakers.
POS (Pic. 1)
Pin Out Standard, 2 holes required, hole spacing ≤12mm fit up to 60Amp
Pin In Standard, 2 holes required, hole spacing ≤12mm， fit up to 60Amp
Pin Out Wide, 2 holes required, hole spacing ≤12mm， fit up to 60Amp
Tie Bar Lockout, no hole in breakers required，hole spacing ≤12mm
Power line maintenance operation
Maintenance of power failure lines must comply with the following provisions:
1. There must be a unified command by a responsible person.
2. There must be an obvious disconnection point, and the power switch handle of the disconnection of the line must be watched or locked by a special person, and a warning sign with the word "someone working, do not close the switch" should be hung. Only the person carrying out the work has the right to remove the card and send a message.
3. Electricity must be checked after power failure, and the grounding wire must be hung.
4. The operation must be supervised by a special person.
5. After confirming that all operations are completed, remove the grounding wire and warning board, and the main person in charge shall inspect them in person, and inform them to send power after checking. It is forbidden to send electricity at the appointed time.
Blackout safety requirements
1. For the electrical equipment or circuit in power failure operation, all power sources must be completely disconnected. For transformers and voltage transformers that are electrically connected to the power failure equipment or line, the knife switch shall be pulled away from both sides of high and low voltage to prevent reverse power transmission to the power failure equipment or line.
2. The operator handle of the switch, which may send power to the power failure once the switch is closed, must be locked.
3. When disconnecting the power supply, not only the switch but also the switch should be pulled open. Make sure there is at least one clear disconnect point between the power supply and the servicing equipment or wiring. It is strictly prohibited to work on the equipment or circuit that is only disconnected by the switch, in order to prevent the operating mechanism of the switch from failure or position indication failure, and the switch cannot be completely disconnected so as to make the equipment for maintenance live in danger of personal safety.