Large Electrical Plug Safety Lockout
Part No.: EPL02
Large electrical plug safety lockout
Avoid electrical accidents by applying lockouts to prevent plugs from being inserted into a wall outlet. Use when plug will not remain under the exclusive control of the person performing service or maintenance. Device is made of rugged polypropylene and is designed for 220/500V electrical plugs. Includes Danger message printed on device to alert workers of lockout in progress.
Made of rugged polypropylene and supplied with Danger labels
For use when a plug will not remain under the exclusive control of the person performing service or maintenance
Completely encloses electrical plugs to prevent accidental re-connection.
EPL02: diameter 25mmfor cable.
For 110V plugs
51mm (height) * 51mm(thick)*89mm(width)
For large 220V/500V plugs
82mm (height) * 83mm(thick)*178mm(width)
Live operation of low voltage equipment and lines
1. Implement the maintenance tagout system, and implement the second kind of work ticket for the equipment stipulated by the factory
2. Employees' labor insurance articles of clothing conform to the norms
3. Good insulation performance of tools
4. Make insulation measures (insulation mat, insulation shoes, insulation gloves, insulation board, etc.)
5. At least 2 persons and more than 2 persons shall be assigned to monitor the live operation
6. Test the equipment and circuit before operation, and confirm the live parts, electrical equipment and circuit
7. No load operation
8. Take isolation measures and safety measures to keep the live parts apart
9. Work in height shall not be carried out on line
10. The insulation wrapping of the joint should be firm and reliable, and the insulation strength should be maintained without bearing tension;