Case : electrocution accident without Tag
Situation: on July 9, 2001, the vice monitor of the electrician class of a company's comprehensive team led electrician a and electrician b to carry out the rectification task of the circuit outside line of a dormitory of XXX drilling team. 14 when the rain stops, let electrician a power generation room for the dormitory switch (600A air switch) pull down, and test the electric pen, confirmed after the power off the operation. 15 when 10 minutes or so, electrician a discovers a wire to break skin in rectifying process, wire is exposed, put down this line from pole then, prepare to wrap with insulating tape when the place, left index finger the 3rd section contacts with exposed conductor to cause electric shock. The deputy monitor rushed to the generator room (about 50m from the scene) and found that the circuit knife had been closed. Electrician a by the scene of the medical staff died in vain.
Cause of accident:
1. Due to their hurry to carry out the construction, the construction personnel who are hired to carry out on-site water pumping operation will close the switch providing power to the dormitory at one time without notifying the drilling team to send electricians and the electricians for rectifying the circuit, or observing whether there are any personnel for the construction, resulting in sudden charging of the outside line.
2. The electrician did not hang the warning sign "do not close the switch, there is someone working" after the switch was pulled.
1. Foreign construction personnel shall have no right to operate the electrical equipment, and the operation related to the electrical shall be performed by the single-value electrician holding the electrician's operation certificate.
2. When working on electrical equipment, it is necessary to take organizational and technical measures to ensure safety.
3. There should be an obvious disconnect between the construction site and the power supply.