Energy isolation background
Background and importance
A. Eliminate accidents caused by misoperation of dangerous energy of equipment and pursue higher safety goals.
B. Call for national safety standardization and requirements of relevant regulations of the company;
C. Avoid many such accidents similar to those happened in other external enterprises.
Project management requirements
1. Project implementation objects: representative equipment corresponding to all processes should be covered, and management levels suitable for Dongjiang Group should be formulated;
2. The tasks and activities of the project should be participated by the core members of the group of the pilot unit, and the task should be completed together to produce the result document.
3. We will first select some specific equipment and regions as pilots. After all, it takes a certain process for rules and systems to be accepted, and the rules and systems themselves also need to be improved;
4. Comply with relevant national standards and company regulations;
5. Energy safety locking can truly control and reduce accident risks, so understanding and cooperation of all staff is the key to project execution.