Energy isolation - protection against electrical fire
Dry winter, the use of high-power heating appliances, electricity overload, illegal use of electrical equipment, cause fire accidents.
Overload of electricity, resulting in overheating of the line, causing fire.
Do not use electrical appliances prohibited by the company for heating, do not put clothes on the heating appliance for drying.
The socket under the desk in the office is likely to be more dust, and the wire is aging, so it should be checked and replaced in time.
Dust in large places (such as grinding and polishing workshop) in the distribution box, should be daily soot cleaning, in order to prevent ash caused by short circuit wire.
Electric fire should not be extinguished with water or foam extinguishers. First, cut off the power supply and use sand and dry powder fire extinguishers. For expensive and precise equipment, it is recommended to use carbon dioxide fire extinguishers.
Winter is dry, often accompanied by static electricity. Flammable and explosive storage places, should do a good job of anti-static safety measures.