Frequently asked questions about electrical safety
Problem Example 1
1) Common problems with low-voltage switchboards.
2) The problem in the distribution panel is that the exposed conductor is not equipped with an isolation plate, and the electrical operation is only unlocked.
3) Corresponding standards:
GB 50171-2012 Code for Construction and Acceptance of Wiring of Panels, Cabinets and Secondary Circuits for Electrical Installation Engineering
5.0.7 Plate and live bus in the cabinet shall have isolation and protection device to prevent touching.
Safety Requirements for Application sites of Electrical Equipment -- Part 2: Safety Measures for Operation under power failure
5. Work on or near disconnected live bodies, circuit components must be locked and marked.
4) It is recommended to install transparent insulation board in the bare conductor for isolation protection; In addition, the company should be equipped with the corresponding lock of this type of switch, which should be locked during electrical operation.
5) The exposed conductor in the distribution board is not equipped with an isolation guard plate, and the electrical operation of low-voltage distribution board is not locked. These two problems are common problems, which exist in 90% of the evaluated enterprises.