Lockout tagout duties
1. Ministry of safety and environmental protection
1. Responsible for the revision and improvement of Lockout management system.
2. Formulate the implementation plan of energy locking.
3. Supervise and inspect the implementation of Lockout tagout of equipment and facilities of all units.
(ii) equipment engineering department
1. Responsible for requiring external construction personnel to strictly implement Lockout tagout procedures in the cleaning, maintenance, maintenance, overhaul and installation of equipment and facilities involved in the metallurgical division.
2. Integrate Lockout tagout management into the daily management system of equipment and facilities, and check the implementation of each branch factory.
(iii) production management department
1. Responsible for requiring the contractor to strictly implement Lockout tagout procedures in the cleaning, maintenance, maintenance and overhaul of production equipment and vehicles.
2. Implement Lockout tagout management procedures for equipment and facilities within the territory.
(4) each branch factory
Responsible for the implementation of the Lockout tagout management system of the unit, implementation of the safety measures in the energy locking procedure, and training of the affected personnel; Establish Lockout equipment list, signage, ledger and record in the territory.