Multiple lock (multiple lock is required)
(1) when several people are involved in equipment repair and maintenance, a multi-person lock shall be used before locking the energy isolation device, and then each person shall lock separately.
(2) multi-person locks can also be used in series for more people to lock. (note: the multi-person lock in series can replace the collective lock box.)
3,2 warning sign measures
Hang "no closing" warning sign on 321
(1) when maintaining the crane, it is necessary to turn off the electrical isolation switch (note: some of the electrical isolation switch is located at the crane power inlet line, and some is located at the front level of the crane sliding contact line), and the switch handle with nylon tie belt hanging "do not close" warning sign.
(2) when maintaining the power distribution lines, switches and distribution devices protected by the electrical isolation switch, the electrical isolation switch must be turned off, and the "no closing" warning sign must be hung on the switch handle with nylon tie belt
(3) in the maintenance of the circuit, switch and distribution device protected by the trolley circuit breaker, the circuit breaker must be turned off and removed, and the "no closing" warning sign must be hung on the trolley circuit breaker with nylon tie belt.
(4) for the line with compensation capacitor, the capacitor must be discharged after the "no closing" warning sign is mounted on the electrical disconnecting switch or trolley circuit breaker; For high-voltage lines, grounding wires must be hung after the "no closing" warning sign is hung on the electrical disconnecting switch or trolley circuit breaker.
In the 322 department dust operation, be careful of the "dust" warning board
In the maintenance of the crane or other overhead work maintenance, if there is a risk of falling objects, in addition to the electrical isolation device must be locked, but also must set up a guard fence on the ground below the crane, and on the fence with nylon tie belt hanging "high work, be careful of falling objects" warning sign.
3. 2·3 hang "charging, pause" warning sign
When charging and maintaining the battery of motor vehicles and floor washers in the factory, the operators should use nylon tie on the door handle or the handle of the floor washers to hang the warning sign of "charging now, stop using"
4· 1 only maintenance personnel need to implement the locking process
Maintenance personnel are not only the main implementer of locking and listing, but also the operator must implement the process of locking and listing when carrying out the following equipment maintenance:. Operators need to remove or bypass the protective cover, safety devices; Part of the operator's body should extend to the dangerous area of equipment operation or material processing parts, such as molds, cutting tools, etc.