Responsibilities and assessment:
1. The reconditioning personnel shall be fully responsible for the shutdown, listing and safety of the equipment during maintenance.
2. Head of production department and responsible for on-site safety inspection and coordination of each process.
3. Prepare the personnel to check the department's listing, brake and security patrol, timely stop the violators and deduct the performance points according to the safety management system, which is reflected in the performance of this month.
4. The reconditioning personnel (electrical) shall be responsible for pulling and listing the power supply of the whole factory. According to the maintenance program (plan) requirements, the electrical personnel to repair equipment to pull and listed.
5. During equipment maintenance, when it is time for the handover, the successor shall be given the detailed information of maintenance items by the successor, and the successor shall register in the registration book of maintenance equipment.
6. After the equipment maintenance is completed, the reconditioning personnel must remove the "maintenance plate" in time, so as not to affect the production. After the equipment maintenance is completed, the reconditioning personnel will leave the maintenance site without getting the card, which will cause the equipment to be unable to start, which will affect the production time and be assessed according to the pre-clearance regulations. The operator shall report to the production department leader and assume the responsibilities. The production department leader, assume the responsibilities, coordinate with the maintenance department leader and assume the responsibilities. The maintenance personnel shall go to the maintenance site to check and confirm that the maintenance equipment is unattended.