Summary of valve lock selection
The valve lock is mainly used to lock the valve and protect the safety of the valve.
The role of valve lock:
Valve locks belong to a category of industrial safety locks. The purpose is to ensure that the equipment using the valve is absolutely closed and the equipment is kept in a safe state. The use of locks can prevent accidental operation of the equipment, causing injury or death, and another purpose is to serve as a warning.
Classification of valve locks:
Commonly used valve locks are divided into ball valve locks, butterfly valve locks, gate valve locks, rotary valve locks, and universal valve locks.
The ball valve lock is mainly used to lock the ball valve and protect the safety of the ball valve.
The gate valve lock is suitable for the locking work of the gate valve, which can better protect the safety of the gate valve.
The butterfly valve lock is suitable for all the butterfly valves of common specifications to lock, better protect the butterfly valve switch and prevent accidental collision.
Selection of valve locks:
Valve locks have entered the domestic market for a short time. The products on the market are also uneven, good and bad. The purchasers of many companies are at a loss when choosing valve locks. Therefore, users should understand some small things when choosing locks. Common sense, so that it is possible to select the appropriate valve lock.
1. Large brands or brand agents with high reputation and long history should be selected, because they have sufficient economic strength and a stable network system to ensure service and after-sales, and avoid disputes caused by product quality problems.
2. Valves are divided into ball valves, butterfly valves, gate valves, rotary valves, etc., so when choosing valve locks, you should also figure out the type of valve you need.
3. The valve lock can be selected from a variety of materials. Choose the appropriate lock according to the environment in which the lock is used, such as dry air humidity, high temperature, and acid and alkali resistance.
4. Looking at the safety standards, there are very strict standards for hardware locks at home and abroad. Small manufacturers will not implement the standards in order to save costs, while the big brands will generally comply with the standards.
5. Valve size, different valve sizes are considered different, choose matching valve locks.
6. Check whether the identification and signs of the valve lock package are complete