The time for valve locks to enter the domestic market is still very short, and the products on the market are also uneven, good and bad. Then you need to pay attention to the following points when choosing brands and models:
1. You should choose a large brand or brand agent with a high reputation and a long history, with sufficient economic strength and a stable network system to ensure service and after-sales, and avoid disputes caused by product quality problems.
2. Valves are divided into ball valve, butterfly valve, gate valve, rotary valve and other types, so when choosing valve locks, you should also figure out the type of valve you need.
3. Valve locks can be selected from a variety of materials. According to the environment in which the locks are used, such as dry air humidity, high temperature, and acid and alkali resistance, choose the appropriate locks.
4. Looking at the safety standards, there are very strict standards for hardware locks at home and abroad. Small manufacturers will not implement the standards in order to save costs, while large brands generally comply with the standards.
5. Valve size. Different valves consider different sizes. Choose matching valve locks.
6. Check the valve lock packaging logo, whether the logo is complete (including the product implementation standard, grade, manufacturer name, address, production date) whether the package is correct, and whether the content is consistent with the product, and be careful not to exaggerate and inconsistent with the facts phenomenon.
7. Choose brand manufacturers with good after-sales service, and determine the lock-out and tag-out plan to listen to professional guidance on the selection.