PA Coated Steel Lockout Hasp With Hook 1'' 1.5''
Part No.: SH01-H/SH02-H
PA coated steel lockout hasp with hook 1'' 1.5''
Matel Chromefinish lockout haspwith Tab
Our lockout hasps are the answer to your safety concerns during group lockout situations. Hasps are constructed ofplasticl-coated high tensile steel and are plated to resist rust. Lock holes are 3/8" diameter to accommodate most standard lock shackles.
Steel with plasticcoated body, rust proofjaws.
Constructed of case-hardened steel with rust proof plating and bright red plastic.
Allow multiple padlocks to be used when isolating one energy source
Steel lockout hasp includes tamperproof interlocking tabs to prevent unauthorized opening.
Lock holes: 3/8"(9.5mm) diameter
Jawsize: 1" (25mm) & 1.5" (38mm)
Vinyle coated lockout hasp can be custom made.
Jaw Size 1"(25mm) lockout hasp with HOOK
Jaw Size 1.5"(38mm) lockout hasp with HOOK
Case analysis of work safety accidents
Definition of accident and related concepts
2. Definition: accident refers to an accident that occurs suddenly against people's will in the process of carrying out purposeful activities and may cause temporary or permanent suspension of purposeful activities, causing casualties or (and) property losses. Simply put, all events that cause personal injury, production interruption or loss of state property are collectively referred to as accidents.
2. Accident characteristics:
Chance and necessity
3. Hazards: may cause the root or state of Shanghai personnel, occupational diseases, property losses and damage to the working environment.
4. Danger: the combination of the possibility and consequences of a particular dangerous event.
5. Risk and hazard factors: factors that can cause casualties or affect people's physical health or even cause diseases, and cause sudden or chronic damage to objects.
6. Risk factors (emphasis on sudden and instantaneous effects)
7. Hazard factors (emphasis on accumulation within a certain time range)
8. Hidden danger of accidents: generally refers to the dangerous state of things that can lead to accidents in the existing system, as well as the unsafe behavior of people and defects in management.