Combined Lockout Station
a) Made from engineering plastic PC.
b) It’s one piece design, with a cover to lock out.
c) Can accommodate several padlock, hasp, tagout and mini lockout etc.
d) There’s a lockable combination padlock hole for locking out to limit access to authorized employees.
e) The overall size: 520mm(W)x631mm(H)x85mm(D).
Lockout Station (LS12)×1;
Safety Padlock (P76S-RED)×20;
Lockout Hasp (SH01)×2;
Lockout Hasp (SH02)×2;
Lockout Tag (LT03)×24
When can an alternative to Lockout Tagout be adopted?
The choice of hazardous energy control method depends on whether the mission is carried out under the condition of mechanical equipment. In general, the first control method is Lockout tagout; When there are some routine, repetitive, and inherent in the process of production must be in the machine can be carried out under the condition of special operations, such as teaching machine, a risk assessment should be made for each of these operations tasks according to the result of risk assessment and use appropriate security protection technology, as an alternative Lockout tagout options, in order to protect the personnel exposed to dangerous energy.
Lockout Tagout is not necessarily required during normal production. You can follow the following steps to determine whether a Lockout Tagout is required during normal production. However, this is only for the judgment of general production operation tasks, does not include maintenance or installation tasks.
1. Identify hazardous energy that workers may be exposed to during the operation of machinery or equipment, including stored hazardous energy, such as a pulled spring or an object suspended high above the ground, and consider the possible serious consequences when assessing the chance of injury.
2. If there is no danger of injury to workers, Lockout tagout is not necessary.
3. If the workers are in danger of injury, it is necessary to judge whether the machine and equipment have complete machine safety protection or safety interlock protection system. If there is and it must function properly, there is no need to Lockout tagout; If dismantled or bypassed, then Lockout tagout is required.
4. A risk assessment shall be made for each of the special operations which must be carried out with the machine powered, or for which Lockout tagout would interfere with the completion of the task, and, based on the results of the risk assessment, appropriate safety protection techniques shall be used to protect persons exposed to hazardous energy.
5. Only qualified workers are allowed to operate with energy, which is an alternative to Lockout Tagout. This must be done with the permission of the employer.
6. General safety practices must be followed during work.Specially designed according to your special requirements, our combination electrical lockout station kit made by one of the professional manufacturers and suppliers of lockout products in China - LOCKEY. You are welcomed to wholesale customized combination electrical lockout station kit made in China at cheap price with our factory, and we also offer the free sample.