Lockout Tagout Kit
Part No.: LG03
Lockout Tagout Kit
a) It is an industrial selection of lockout/tagout devices.
b) For locking off all kinds of circuit breakers, valves, switches, etc.
c) All items can be easily carried in lightweight carrying tool box.
d) Tool Box Overall size: 410x190x185mm.
1. Lockout kit box (PLK11) 1PC;
2. Lockout hasp (SH01) 2PCS;
3. Lockout hasp (SH02) 2PCS;
4. Safety padlock (P38S-RED) 4PCS;
5. Lockout hasp (NH01) 2PCS;
6. Cable lockout (CB01-6) 1PC;
7. Valve lockout (AGVL01) 1PC;
8. Valve lockout (ABVL01) 1PC;
9. Breaker lockout (CBL11) 2PCS;
10. Breaker lockout (CBL12) 1PC;
11. Breaker lockout (TBLO) 1PC;
12. Lockout tag (LT03) 12PCS.
LOTO domestic regulations
Hg23012-1999 safety regulations for working in plant equipment
4. Safety requirements for operation within the equipment
4.1 safety isolation
All pipes and holes on the equipment connected to the outside world should be effectively isolated from the outside world. The power supply connected with the outside world on the equipment should be cut off effectively.
4.1.1 pipe safety isolation can be achieved by inserting blind plate or removing a section of pipe. It is not allowed to replace blind plate or pipe with water seal or valve.
4.1.2 when the power supply is effectively cut off, measures such as removing the power fuse or locking the power switch after pulling it down can be taken, and warning signs should be added.
Guidelines for safety design of electrical equipment
4.10.3 measures to prevent false start
For installation, maintenance, inspection, need to look for dangerous areas or human parts (such as hands or arms) need to be inserted.
Equipment in dangerous areas must be prevented from misstarting. This requirement can be met by:
A. First force the power input of the dividing device;
B. master switch with multiple latches in the "off" position;
C. Control or interlocking elements are located in the hazardous area and can only be blocked or started here;
D. with removable switch key.