Do Not Operate Lockout Tag
Part No.: LT03
Master Lockout Tag
The lockout tagout tags are manufactured from a flexible polyester, resistant to water, oil and extreme temperatures. The safety warning tag provides on-the-spot identification of safety measures. The tags are printed on both sides, we can get clear information about who is in charge of this locked equipment. This safety warning signs can be customized with MOQ of 2000pcs. The lead time is very soon after the order is confirmed.
Lockout tagout tag
Safety warning tag
Customized lockout tag
Specially designed according to your special requirements, our do not operate lockout tag made by one of the professional manufacturers and suppliers of lockout products in China - LOCKEY. You are welcomed to wholesale customized do not operate lockout tag made in China at cheap price with our factory, and we also offer the free sample.
The installation location of safety signs
(1) prevent the occurrence of hazardous accidents. The first thing to consider: all the signs of the installation location can not exist on the human hazards.
(2) visibility. It is very important to choose the installation location of the logo. The information displayed on the logo should not only be correct, but also be clear and readable to all observers.
(3) mounting height. In general, the mark should be installed slightly higher than the horizontal line of sight of the observer, but in some cases it is appropriate to place it in other horizontal positions.
(4) danger and warning signs. Danger and warning signs should be placed far enough in front of the source of danger to ensure sufficient time for the observer to see the sign for the first time and notice the danger. This distance varies with different situations. For example, signs warning against contact with switches or other electrical equipment should be placed close to them, while signs in large plant areas or on transport roads should be placed far enough in front of the danger zone to ensure that such warnings are observed before reaching the danger zone, thus making preparations.
(5) safety signs should not be set on moving objects, such as doors, because any change in the position of objects will result in blurred observation of signs.
(6) the installed signs shall not be moved arbitrarily, unless the change of position is beneficial to the warning function of the signs.
3. Use of safety signs
(1) danger signs shall only be installed where there is a direct danger and shall be used to indicate the existence of danger.
(2) prohibition of symbols or descriptions of words to represent a mandatory order to prohibit a certain behavior.
(3) warning signs indicate danger through symbols or words, indicating that care must be taken, or used to describe dangerous attributes.
(4) safety indication marks are used to indicate the location of safety facilities and safety services, and the main safety instructions and Suggestions related to safety measures are given here.
(5) fire signs shall be used to indicate the location of fire fighting facilities and fire alarm and how to use these facilities.
(6) direction signs are used to indicate the direction of normal and emergency exits, fire escapes and safety facilities, safety services and toilets.
(7) traffic signs are used to indicate to the staff the instructions and warnings related to traffic safety.
(8) information signs are used to indicate information of special properties, such as parking lots, warehouses or telephone rooms.
(9) the mandatory action mark is used to indicate an order to perform an action and the preventive measures to be taken. For example, wear protective shoes, safety helmet, eye mask, etc.