Handling Charge Level
Handling charge level
1. Dress code for employees' labor insurance.
2. The stone furnace will be shut down and tag according to the tagout system.
3. Only one access door of the calcium carbide furnace can be opened at a time for treating the material surface, and the next access door can be opened only after the ash accumulated from this cleaning is removed.
4. When dust is accumulated on the furnace cover plate, keep away from people under the furnace
5. The water accumulated on the material surface and furnace cover plate shall be dealt with timely. Waterproof and moisture-proof safety measures shall be taken with dry wood boards or insulating belts.
6. The tools for processing the material surface should be placed under the north wall of the material surface neatly after use, which cannot affect the on-site maintenance work and walking passage.