Inspection and assessment
In case of any of the following circumstances, the appraisal shall be conducted in accordance with the safety reward and punishment system and the detailed rules for safety performance appraisal.
(1) failure to formulate, sign and issue, post general signs, partial signs or failure to timely repair after damage;
(2) failing to remember to lock or hang up a shingle during the inspection, maintenance and installation of the equipment;
(3) failing to fill in the list of Lockout tagout energy isolation points and the unlock record;
(4) failing to use the safety lock and the label at the same time;
(5) locking in accordance with the locking procedures;
(6) failing to train the personnel involved in the operation of a locked or hanging out his or her shingles;
(7) maliciously damaging locks, signs and labels;
(8) failing to perform other duties prescribed in the present system.