Lockout tagout safety management procedures
The purpose of,
In order to avoid the occurrence of personal injury and other accidents caused by the wrong action of electrical equipment or the wrong operation of personnel in the process of inspection and maintenance by employees or outsourcing personnel.
Ii. Scope of application
Applicable to the inspection and maintenance of the company's operating personnel and outsourcing personnel.
1. The electromechanical workshop is responsible for the management of collective locks and electrical lock issuance.
2. Each workshop is responsible for the management of collective lock key boxes.
3. The outsourcing unit shall keep the key after the collective lock.
4. The security and environment department is responsible for the supervision, inspection and management of this regulation.
5. The security and environment department is responsible for the approval and management of the application form for emergency lock reduction.
Iv. Content and requirements
1. Collective lock means that the person in charge of inspection and maintenance receives the power cut ticket from the electromechanical workshop for electrical locking of the equipment under maintenance.
2. Electrical lock refers to the electrical lock used by the operator after the power failure. 3.
3. The personal lock refers to the safety lock used by maintenance personnel and is kept by the individual.