Overhaul circulating water valves (excluding valves controlling CO pipelines and equipment) and water-cooled cables
1. The calcium carbide furnace is shut down and tagout according to the tag system.
2. When overhauling and replacing the circulating water pipeline and water supply equipment, clean the water and steam in the pipeline before maintenance.
3. When replacing the circulating water valve and cold water cable, close the inlet valve of circulating water, and the service personnel should work sideways instead of facing the rubber hose and valve.
4. When using the hoist, it is forbidden to stand directly below, and the fulcrum of the hoist shall be fixed firmly.
5. At least two or more people should be involved in lifting and releasing heavy objects, with close cooperation, coordination and command.
6. For hoisting the hoist, inspecting the water-cooled cable and other climbing operations, it is necessary to wear the anti-fall tool (safety belt) and fasten the safety belt above the climber's chest. The workshop leader shall confirm that the staff working at the top should not be engaged in the work at the top if they have hypertension, heart disease or poor working spirit.
7. Avoid vertical operation from top to bottom. If it is unavoidable, reliable isolation measures must be taken for both sides. Work on only one operational area without isolation measures.
8. Install leakage protector on mobile appliances and lamps, and the lighting power supply voltage shall not exceed 36V.