New Design OEM 38mm Safety Padlock
Part No.: CP38S
38mm Plastic Short Shackle Safety Padlock
a) Reinforced nylon body, withstand temperature from -20℃ to +80℃. The steel shackle is chrome plated; the non-conductive shackle is made from nylon, withstand temperature from -20℃ to +120℃, ensuring the strength and deformation fracture not easily.
b) Key Retaining Feature: When the shackle is open, the key can’t be removed.
c) Copper lock core setting, elastic ball mode, wear-resistant, rustproof and non-deformation. Exquisite internal structure, open the internal spring sheet smoothly. The technology is more perfect, the safety protection performance is more advanced, the mutual opening rate is lower.
d) The key new upgrade - with atomic lock key, opening the lock more smoothly.
e) Laser printing and logo engraving available if required.
f) All different colors available.
“KA”: Each padlock is keyed the same in one group
“P”: Straight edge plastic lock body
“S”: Steel shackle
Other material can be customized:
“SS”: Stainless steel shackle
“BS”: Brass shackle
Keyed & Alike/Differ
Grand Master Key
Keyed & Alike/Differ
Grand Master Key
Safety padlock and the difference between ordinary padlock
Safety padlock appearance similar to ordinary civilian padlock, but safe padlock and ordinary civilian padlock there are many differences.
Safety padlock, generally for ABS engineering plastics, and civilian padlock for general metal;
Safety lock on the main purpose is to warn and no security role, the main purpose of the ordinary civilian padlock is in order to guard against theft;
Safe padlock lock beam can't bounce off automatically, has left key functions, and the general civilian padlock is just the opposite;
Ordinary civilian padlock is usually a lock with a key, and safe padlock generally padlock can match multiple keys, divided into management's locked and ordinary;
Safety padlock is often exposed to acid and alkali environment, the need for special processing, and the general civilian padlock is usually don't have to.
Lockout device (lock) : use a lock locking isolation devices to prevent someone casually isolated power source or equipment operation, until the end of the maintenance, remove the locks.
Tagout (tag) : use tags to warn the other people have been quarantined energy source or equipment can't operate.
LOTO = Lockout/Tagout is locked up for: refers to by the method of isolation, lock some dangerous energy sources to prevent accidents and create safe working environment.
(1) equipment maintenance personnel shall strictly abide by the safe operation rules for each type of work. And unified command by the project leader and safety head.
(2) before maintenance, the reliability of the tools used must be checked. Overload and illegal operation with illness are strictly prohibited.
(3) the equipment maintenance must implement the blackout tagout and locking system, and the equipment maintenance personnel should bring the key.
(4) when the maintenance personnel enter the internal operation of the machine, a special person must be assigned to monitor the outside.
(5) when inspecting and overhauling the equipment, a standard running light or flashlight shall be used. Open flame lighting is strictly prohibited.
(6) after the equipment overhaul is completed, the overhaul personnel shall count the tools and clean up the work site, and shall not leave sundries or tools in the equipment. Only after all the equipment is checked and confirmed to be qualified, can the equipment be sent for power test.
(7) when it is necessary for maintenance to move or remove the guardrail, protective net, safety cover, cover plate and other safety facilities, if the staff leave the work site, temporary guardrail and protective net shall be set up around the above work site, and eye-catching warning signs shall be set up. Everything should be restored to its original state as soon as it is finished.
(8) during maintenance, the removed parts shall not be lost. When repairing the joint surface of mechanical parts, the hoisting part shall be padded firmly and the hand shall not extend into it. When inspecting easily tipping parts, they must be firmly supported.
(9) when using a spanner, the part in contact with the spanner shall not stick to grease. Do not use spanner with socket. A wrench must not be used as a hammer.