Part No. : ABVL01
Adjustable Ball Valve Lockout
a) Made from durable ABS, highly resistant of cracking and abrasion and supports extreme weather temperature condition.
b) The two halves of the lockout encompass the ball valve handle to secure if from inadvertent activation of the valve handle.
c) Suggested be equipped together with padlocks with max clamping shackle diameter of 8mm.
Suitable for pipes 0.5” to 2.5” in diameter, OPEN on pipes from 0.5" to 1.25"
Suitable for pipes 0.5” to 3.15” in diameter, OPEN on pipes from 0.5" to 2.5"
Suitable for pipes 2” to 8” in diameter
Safety valve series - safety flange ball valve lock product features:
1. Easy to use and easy to install.
2. Use advanced polypropylene material, complete insulation and strong and durable.
3. Good resistance to high temperature, corrosion and solubility, and can be used in various harsh environments.
4. Excellent fracture resistance and wear resistance, which can extend the service time of ball valve.
5. Designed in accordance with the requirements of American OSHA standards and internationally accepted
6. Multiple colors are selected to facilitate the division of labor management.
Safety valve series - safety flange ball valve locks
1. It is applicable to the safety protection of ball valves used in petroleum, chemical and industrial piping systems.
2. It is applicable to the safety protection of ball valves used in water conservancy, electric power, municipal and other government piping systems.
3. It is suitable for the safety protection of ball valves used in pharmaceutical, paper, steel, beverage and other large pipe systems.
4. It is applicable to the safety protection of ball valves used in pipeline systems such as construction industry, commercial district and domestic residential heating and decoration.
5. Applicable to all other piping systems with ball valves for safety protection.