Ball Valve Lockout Device
Part No.: ABVL04
Adjustable ball valve safety lockout
Plastic valve lockout
Ball valve lockout devices will lock out a range of different pipes by securing the valve handle in the OFF position.
Durable, lightweight thermoplastic material is chemical resistant and performs effectively in extreme environments
Removable insert accommodates a wide range of handle designs and dimensions
Can work withcable lockout device for the most secure fit
Locking holes to accept allsafety padlock.
Suitable for valve handlefrom 9.5mm (3/8") to 70mm (1 1/5")
Suitable for valve handle from 13mm (1/2") to 70mm (2 3/4")
Suitable for valve handle from 73mm (2 4/5") to 215mm (8 1/2")
Lockout tagout management basic requirements
(1) when conducting unconventional operations, in order to avoid accidental release of accumulated energy or materials in the equipment, facilities or system area, all isolation points of energy and materials should be locked and listed.
(2) before implementing Lockout tagout, relevant requirements of work permit shall be met, and work permit management procedures shall be specifically implemented.
(3) prior to the commencement of operations, it is the responsibility of both territorial and operational personnel to ensure that isolation is in place and to perform Lockout tagout.
(4) under special circumstances, if the valve or power switch of special size cannot be locked, the person in charge of the territorial unit may sign the sign without locking, and adopt other means when necessary to meet the requirements of locking.
(5) the handover of personal locks should be completed in the cross-class operation.
(6) the selection of locks shall not only meet the requirements of locking, but also meet the safety requirements of the operation site.